Prepare for the times we wish you never have to face!
Thanks to the weather forecast, we can predict the rains and storms in advance. However, nobody can foresee unexpected life events, but one can still prepare for them. Even though alternatives like life insurance exist, what if one finds himself in a tough situation? That is when Disability Insurance comes into action!
As the term describes itself, Disability insurance refers to the insurance plans for protecting yourself from the effects of disability. Disability can be a physical or mental state that can hinder the senses, moments, or activities. There can be several reasons, including a mental illness, injury, or other severe issues for the short-term or long term. On encountering a situation like this, Disability insurance can replace the section of the income that one can not earn.
What is Disability Insurance?
Who can take the advantage of Disability Insurance?
- A business leader underwent a traumatic accident, which brought him Post Stress Traumatic Disorder.
- A dentist met with an accident, causing a broken arm and an injured neck.
Irrespective of how hard one tries, it is not easy to avoid several events. It can not only lead the victim from an injury but also get the burden of income loss. That is where Disability insurance can safeguard you.
As described earlier, it can replace the earnings lost because of a disability. Usually, it can cover a section from 60-85% of the regular earning to the most amount for a particular time in many situations. This can include both when you cannot work temporarily or have lost your capability to work forever, owing to an illness or an injury. For entrepreneurs, it can cover several expenses of the business as well.
Types of Disability Insurance
There are two kinds of Disability Insurance:
How can you apply for disability insurance with us?
How to get Disability Insurance with us:
- Request a Quote:First of all, you need to understand which plan suits you the best. You can share your details on the left side of your dialogue box and request a quote.
- Understand the plans:After learning about the types of plans available and their requirements, you must know which one is best for you. For this, we will advise you on the best insurance plans for you.
- Apply with documents:Don’t worry about the paperwork, we will take care of that too. However, you will have to submit the application, details such as financial or medical information.
Do you have more questions?
We have all the answers!
Feel Free to share your doubts
If you have more queries and questions, feel free to reach us. You can share your words through email or phone number. You can fill the form above and wait for us to call you back.
Head office address:
Call for help:
Mail for information: